MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

..... You have to give one thing to these individuals, 'Champion...

1. 334 Posts.
    ..... You have to give one thing to these individuals, 'Champion Sound'. Quite clever to favour the Australian Stock Exchange over the New Zealand Bourse for their IPO. Their own compatriats would have given them far more direct feedback than is possible for us here in Australia, with the Tasman Sea being somewhat of a geographical buffer. I have never met or communicated with a more arrogant and simply clueless group of people than the MJP management. They might be capable in their own speciality (e.g. mechanics, pilots, office staff), but as a team they are just not in a position to promote their disruptive airframe, as they call it. It is almost laughable watching this video, with their engine-less jetpack strapped onto the top of a truck, pretending that it is flying through a tunnel and over a bridge. I will continue to provide as much feedback to these people as I can via this forum, which they are following with interest, I am sure. No use posting anything on their FaceBook site, as they are deleting anything that they do not agree with. This is your money they are playing with, if you own MJP shares and it is not unethical trying to find out exactly what they are doing with it, including their expensive European travels and Champagne fountain dispensers. Go ahead and write them a few lines, if you feel as strongly about this as I do.

Martin Jetpack - MJP Share Price Display Unit.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.