SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

"Anytime 'internet' is mentioned in the same sentence as...

1. 365 Posts.
    "Anytime 'internet' is mentioned in the same sentence as satellite, they are referring to wideband communications - which require traditional expensive satellites."

So... They use traditional satellites? What's your point here? The companies can afford these 'traditional satellites' so they can afford nano satellites easily.

"Also a lot of these "free internet" projects are nothing more than hand waving gestures by big companies"

Exactly. A lot being the keywords here. Not all. And it's the ones that don't that pose the threat.

"Traditional satellites will be fazed out imo"

Yes. Again, this is your opinion. Nowhere on the internet can I find any information whatsoever suggesting this could or will happen. If you can, please point me to a source that has suggested this.

"Demand of narrowband communication is outstripping supply and this will only become worse."

You have obviously sourced this information from somewhere to form this opinion and/or view. If you can, please point me to the source that suggests this. I have failed to find anything on the internet but a post made on April 9 from yourself.

I'm not a downramper. I just am interested to see what you are basing your views on.

@rnclarke76
    Last edited by ehealth: 31/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.