ANZ 0.18% $28.24 anz group holdings limited

Ctindale your comments remind a lot of whats wrong with today's...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Ctindale your comments remind a lot of whats wrong with today's society and your thoughts really reflect that.
    Today no one excepts responsibility for there actions! Everyone looks for someone else to blame, with conspircy theories or just a figure to take their frustrations out on.
    Your post reminds me of a charlatans smoke screen full of half truths an innuendoes on people who won't challenge you,
    or call your bluff. You quote jurnos being bottom feeders then
    Quote long time politcal jurno Alex mitchell( who suits your ideas and theroies)and post a bit quoting one, after you say you can't believe anything those bottom feeders say oopps sorry this one agreed with you.

Confict on ANZ Mate I don't think its
    the complete failure of mainstream economics reporters to tell the market whats really going on, Anybody with any understanding realize where the economy is. Its posters like you that lecture us and speak down then look with disbelief when we don't agree. There is one saying I only use from my father and he was an amazing self made man who was told what he wanted to was not possible and its Traders trade cause they can economist and teachers teach cause they can't, because they can afford to be wrong as it doesn't cost them anything when there wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.24
Change
-0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.42 $28.55 $28.20 $113.8M 4.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43579 $28.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 5912 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.