AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Vesp: I've just read your post on ORS re AGS having almost...

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Vesp: I've just read your post on ORS re AGS having almost completed the decline at Maldon prior to offloading to Octagonal. .. It started me thinking. ... In the light of 3gb's reminder that Heathgate is asserting that uranium was not AGS's main game at the time .. et cetera .. was there perhaps another motive for off-loading?

We've "accepted" that the sell off was to conserve cash, to reduce risk and to concentrate on B4M. Posters on Hotcopper seem to agree with that (except sludge and me maybe). But it might also have been to help counter Heathgate's argument that gold was our focus back then and not U308 - and to show that this is not the case today.

In any event we'd better gain something from this long battle or we might in the future be looking back at some not so good decisions having been made on our behalf. Especially if the Maldon gold and the ex AGS assets see ORS leap ahead. Not so at the moment, and, yes, I know AGS is still a substantial holder in ORS with just under 13%, but that has been diluted post rights issue and if this battle goes on it too could be hived off.

PS: I do have a bet each way - so thank you for the local insights as seen from your back yard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.