I think Howard would have done what he was told if he was in...

1. 21,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I think Howard would have done what he was told if he was in during the GFC, he would have printed where everybody thought it was required, the GFC was a big turning point for economics really or a crystalization of the new economic world of never never printing. I doubt he would have spent like Rudd though, he would have spent but just not as much would be my guess.

At the end of the day i don't really care which party has a better record or not, all those things are in the past and it's todays and tomorrow's economic management i'm concerned about or care about. I would like to see Labor be great economic managers as everyone would benefit, i would also like to see LNP do better or any Gov really, theres always room for improvement and i always hope that our government always makes decisions based on whats best for it's citizens, what policies will improve everyones standard of living and keep us a globally competitive and advanced nation in the world we live in, i wouldn't care which party delivered better outcomes for all Australians, i don't really listen to what they say though, i look at what they do as actions speak louder than words and at the end of the day it's the government actions and policies that impact Australians not the chatter on Tv when they are trying to sell themselves for votes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.