1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Fact discussions, page-275

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Wow these threads are turning to mud. I thought the Top 20 post showed what had changed and is was there in B&W for all to see if you looked!

When the threads turn into this crappy squabble it certainly helps others control sentiment and trade sentiment! Shorts would like what they have been seeing for some time now. I remember when many shorts were trying to control price when this rose from about 80c odd onwards, there was a small fund that had sent out a note saying they are going short at the time, but sentiment was good-great and they were fighting a losing battle all the way up! More and more large Insto's were joing the party and the HC threads were happy, this made each and ever Insto/trader/retailer jump each other to get in! The reverse has been happening now with Insto/trader/retailer jumping each other to get out!

Each to their own and each is responsible for their own trade/investment.

Klue, I will answer that Q for you maybe at a later date due to what these threads are like. It's backwards looking anyway but every time I've thought I'd post it the threads had just turned to mud and I didn't want any part of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.