MRM 0.78% $2.58 mma offshore limited

fact- irrespective if gorgon does't go ahead!

1. 12,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1392
    I thought that this would be an interesting piece of information to all the new people that have joined the Mermaid Marine Forum

Irrespective of the Gorgon Project going ahead, Mermaid Marine will make an extra 10 cents profit per share on just the one contract that is signed sealed and delivered with Chevron and partners

Earlier this year Chevron committed to a 5 + 5 year lease at the service base of Dampier owned by Mermaid Marine

The details are as follows

Every year, after completition and occupation by Chevron and Partners in the facility, that is being built at the service base, Mermaid Marine Australia will receive year in and year out for at least the first 5 years - $20,000,000 AUD (twenty million dollars)!!!!

This is a no brainer. It is like a money tree for absolutely no work. ("build it and they will come")

I am sure most investors are aware of this. However to those that are not, I thought that it must be highlighted

Remember this is just for the lease. Anything that Chevron needs to do outside of this facility on the base - is surely going to give Mermaid Marine Australia plenty of extra work

Once again, comments made above should not be construed as investment advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $977.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.59 $2.54 $37.20M 14.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1350703 $2.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 67518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.