LNR 20.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

from a tech point of view a few interesting features1.numerous...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    from a tech point of view a few interesting features

1.numerous volume spikes all with increased On Balance Volume...suggesting buyers all over it ...So even though the volume spikes the sp always went backwards so there are a sh it load of disappointed holders carrying a loss...or have taken a loss.
    This is a good thing.

2.The sp has tracked sideways for over a year give or take a few spikes but always slipped back into the horizontal channel- this is a good thing as when it does hold above the channel it means the brakes are off

3.Obvious MANIPULATION the pathetic and almost criminal desktop study done was blatantly attempting to manipulate the market hence the huge spike in sp .... who ever authorised this should be on the country club sponsored by the commonwealth reserved for white collar crims : so be careful about putting your life savings on this one...it may in fact go up or go into receivership tomorrow.

4.Personally i love stocks that trade sideways for ages with an accompanying increase in On Balance Volume.It suggests accumulation.A break of this channel will see a big sp increase....my calculations suggest the channel ceiling is at 14 c but maybe add another 1-2 c for the market being psycho at the moment.

5.fundamentals i know nothing about ...but with only 13million in mkt cap and only 100 mill or so issued it looks dam good.

6.I will be in at 15 - 16 c .Keep it in your watchlist if you arent a current holder.I already bought when it broke out of this channel a month ago but sold for 0.5c profit as it slipped down again.

goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $41.43K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 60023377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3663784 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.