TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Will0308,As far as I am concerned that what has happened with...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Will0308,

As far as I am concerned that what has happened with BSI device rating is now in the past. I agree with you that it is now set in stone to go through the EMA process.

The timeframe which has been discussed on a few threads is unfortunately, the way the process works. As a long term holder I am prepared to wait out until approval and then all of this will be behind us.

IMO the company is following the procedures and has shown due diligence. Some may argue against that but then that is their opinion.

Once approval is given I can see that it will be easier for TIS to gain approval in other countries i.e. EU approval (CE mark) will be taking into consideration by those countries and hopefully a fast approval process will follow.

On the other hand IMO if TIS tried to gain this approval for other countries now while we do not have the EU approval, I would foreshadow some problems.

I have picked up some shares on this latest fallback in the shareprice and will buy more, should I consider the price right.

In the meantime, any amount of running down the company or the stock will help nobody.

I still have heaps of faith in the product and the company. One day we will all sit back and look at the way we got there but I am of the opinion that we will all have smiles on our faces.

In conclusion, let us just let the EMA process follow.

Good luck to all long termers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.