MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Analyst66,"Will MEO farmout WA454P in the Petrel Sub-basin? I...

1. 250 Posts.
    Analyst66,

"Will MEO farmout WA454P in the Petrel Sub-basin? I hope so and I hope they do. I bet they won't be saying that they won't farmout if they don't get a good deal this time. Drilling 100% will not be an option this time, not without a CR at least."

It could be an option if ENI pay up $75M at the end of the Heron deal.. Correct me if i'm wrong MEO is planning on drilling late 2013..?

Another thing to consider is most SH wouldn't give a flying flip about a CR over .50c-.60c.. I'd welcome such a CR. MO

"I forgot to say thanks for your support for what seems to be a contrarian view is this forum. I am not trying to be a knocker at all, but sometimes a contrary view (I would say realistic) view needs to be expressed."

And what is this comment about you are not welcome here to express your opinion.??? Did you fail to notice my welcome and also the number of thumbs up to your previous post??

Get over it!

Ort has a valid point, nothing is written on stone until we get a confirmation from MEO. So at best you are guessing too.

"Personally I think that the company needed to do a farmout deal even if it wasn’t all that it wanted."

Obviously you are not a businessman?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.