LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

fact (reality) or fiction (fantasy)

1. 12,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    There have been many conflicting threads on this forum in relation to Lynas Corporation over the last several months

Reasons for this vary - however basically it is according to everyones relative agenda at the time

Twisting of words to suit the purpose by board has been a driving force behind doubt, which indeed has created plenty of shorting opportunities

However, finally events over the last few weeks have brought clarity into the picture. A light can be viewed at end of this rather long tunnel

With technical charts showing historical data, fundamental analysis, artistic representation, and bake bean consumption by others, we have definitely had our share of "colour" on this forum

FACT

Lynas Corporation is on the verge of going to name plate capacity (11000 tons) by years end

FACT

The chief executive officer of Lynas Corporation has bought 400000 shares in the company

FACT

Lynas Corporation phase 2 will be online sometime before end of this calender year

FACT

The shorts will start to be covered once confirmation of name plate capacity has been announced by management

FICTION

It does not matter what news comes forth - the shorts will never cover their positions

Even though I believe the above to either be fact or fiction, anything written by me, is my opinion only

Do not base your investment decisions on these comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.