UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

fact v fiction

1. 1,882 Posts.
    I have kept out of the current discussion because I believed all the negative talk was just that talk..... I was 1000% correct and I'll tell you why.

I was honored today to have been invited back to the factory in York USA...

It's my third visit and just over one year from the last time we visited the then unfinished factory. I viewed every inch of the operation and was amazed with the talents of the team working for us.

The huge empty delivery docks are stacked to the roof with components and finished 1ml and uni fills. The labs are full of phd qualified staff puting together sale grade quality new products at the direct request of top 5 pharmas who are amazed at the speed and quality of the products displayed.

The 1 ml line was running 24/7 making full use of the asset we own and orders are already outstripping capacity.

The unifill Mykron line was running and completed tubs were jumping into box's before my eyes.

Who's getting the product? What drugs are in stability trials?
    Only two people know for sure and there is a good reason for that !! If we all knew those pharmas would never deal with us again. Billions upon billions of dollars in competition with each other and any move on any drug will be scrutinized by the completion immediately. Thus quite rightly we don't get to know untill the customers says so..... It's that simple so get over it.

When the time is right the existing plant could be expanded as fast as the lines can be delivered. Two Mykron lines side by side run by only two operators and pumping out over 200m units a year!!!! The simplicity of the design masks a level of preperation and brilliance that has to be seen to be believed!!!!!

As for the personal attacks they are unjustified and lack any reality. 11m pay packets are absolute fiction, our CEO has a salary and options and bonus 100% linked to milestones. Options are at the market price so they have zero real value untill the price goes up.. Accountancy rules give them a paper value on issue but they have zero cas value. Bonus shares are that, get the revenue to $200m dollars and get 100% of the shares. Get zero revenue you get nothing.

Ok so from what I can see with my own eyes the current presentation showing 400m units is now achievable funding wise and facility wise. We have both the physical and intellectual capabity to make it happen thanks to Alan and Ramin.

Grade 3 math says we had to raise capital. 9 m cash burn and 30m units for sale mid 2012. World markets could do anything so 50m in the bank is a good position to be in. You don't walk into a negotiation for hundreds of millions in revenue with 6 months funding... You walk in pockets full and ready to order lines immediately from a position of strength.

Ok that's the reality. On time and exactly as per the market disclosures given. If you can't wait for 400m units in 2014 move on, if you can you are looking at 40 to 50% margins and pick your own pe ratio.

For myself I am completely satisfied and amazed at Alan and the teams progress this year. And unless you have seen it for yourself your just guessing.

Good luck to all with your choice to buy or sell. I'm all chips in !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.