AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Foyt,Here's my disclaimer: I know sweet f. all.And I agree with...

1. 295 Posts.
    Foyt,
    Here's my disclaimer: I know sweet f. all.
    And I agree with you, there are plenty of armchair chemists, and I'm clueless as to what's going on, but if that's their things, I can't really stop them.
    I think Foyt has hit on to something that I've been a bit moany about myself - too much speculation, but on many fronts, and too excessive, without an idea of the outcome.
    What EXISTING Shareholders Want: A rising share price (based on solid fundamentals, being a bonus).
    What NEW Shareholders Want: A stock that doesn't seem to be in the grips of an online horde of schizzo commentators offering conflicting information.
    Note: A rising SP is based on:
    1. the (?: beginning of the) end of the Fiat system (that's another story) and the rise of gold and silver as true preservers of wealth,
    2. Trust in that PGI is on the right course. New Shareholders will only buy in when they can see things are OK - not when 'oooh this can go wrong' or 'OMG management haven't done this 100% etc'. There are no shortage of Gold JNRs that are under valued - take your pick. I do.
    Sometimes I think there are too many hands in PGI, we all think it should rise up, but too many want to get out, and therefore selling out before the SP can make a proper leg up.
    I'll SHUT UP now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.256K 1.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 66626048 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12556290 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.