SHV 11.6% $3.95 select harvests limited

I agree with most of what's been said.....It's true generally...

1. 290 Posts.
    I agree with most of what's been said.....

It's true generally that investors (or traders) don't like seeing a share price graph like SHV's over last 5 years....

The tie to MIS and perceived weakness to Olam is a major contributing factor.....

For me though, it's not really an issue and will be less and less as time goes by.

The long term holders of this like me and few others posted heavily about whether or not Olam were going to take it 'in house', before they signed the 3 year deal.

As one poster has said.....SHV does not 'just have management contract'........they are in every 'active chain' of managing Olam's orchards

Furthermore, from memory....SHV has about $90 million of infrastructure in place to 'manage those orchards'

It's not as simple as Olam just saying, 'we'll manage that'.......

There needs to be a massive lead time to build a massive almond plant and install their own infrastructure......it would be very surprising if Olam took that action as it makes no commercial sense....

SHV is not a whipping boy........they are by far the largest vertically integrated almond company in Australia and manage the second largest area of almonds in the world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.410(11.6%)
Mkt cap ! $478.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.96 $3.65 $1.359M 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 876 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 1147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.