FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hi choo, it's fine - we are mostly on the same page.I think a...

1. 86,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi choo, it's fine - we are mostly on the same page.

I think a lot of us easily forget (or don't realise) that goldies are way way way undervalued at present world wide (or mostly)
    with the present pog AND the trend of that price - goldies just haven't 'got it' yet.

That is their nature and when they do get it - boy oh boy don't they run to catch up.

It is hard to remember what it was like in the last boom when several goldies ran 4000% - and some of the biggest runners were dogs - not even dogs that had promise - dogs that should have been shot.

If history repeats - and it should - we are yet to start on that run (although we might be just starting now).

It will be glorious when it comes - but one needs a clear head and lots of quiet to handle the pressures of a boom.

I remember it like riding a good thoroughbred - it is one hell of an experience, but you have to be careful to stay in the saddle.

fml is really no different from the mob at the moment - there are only a couple of decent ones that have began to really sprint - it is not worth talking about the dogs - they never make any sense ever.

I know I have said it a couple of times in the last few days - but I suspect fml might be acting differently to in the past (technically) - my god, I even picked 64 as a top the other day - may be a fluke, but it is good to get at least one right every now and then.

have a good am

pinto

ps piotrvip

f&b is one of us - and I am always nice to beer drinkers - you know what they can be like :)
    besides - he likes fishing, so he must be ok.

Let us know what you think of the day one presentation please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59063 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 47790 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.