UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

factory visit - report, page-7

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I find it hard to say anything negative because of all the work Loogs has done and the effort put in reporting to HC Forum members so soon after returning. And really nothing needs be said other than Loogs visited the factory and reported what he saw.
    However the fact the Company paid for the visit seems to indicate they wanted/needed an "independent" report.
    But really all we know for sure now is there is a factory producing safety needles - everything else was available in the CC. Of course nothing market sensitive was ever going to be revealed - so what was the motive other than maybe rewarding (if you could call a flying trip a reward)a long term shareholder?

Loogs last sentence sums it all up and was the general consensus before his visit anyway.
    "If Alan and the team can get these few deals done and one of them is, the one we all want, then I think we are on our way."

No matter how many shareholders he flys over - nothing will change until the above happens and is released to the general market.

Would be interested in clarification of the 60ml line - is it operating at 85% capacity or 85% efficiency - read somewhere ages ago they anticipated high 90's efficiency within months of having the line up and running.

Sorry to be so negative but i cant see what has really been the point of this excercise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.