AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Dear all,while I have believed the true fact that managment will...

1. 519 Posts.
    Dear all,

while I have believed the true fact that managment will NOT change their attitude, you insist on continuing on to ask for a change.

the change opportunity has just passed in the voting & I believe none of us (myself included) had said NO for current mangement to continue being the management & we WITH OUR SILENCE & EVEN AGREEMENT ----> we've given them a pay rise!!!

we were promised a change (BEFORE VOTING) & that promise was broken------------ WHAT'S NEW???!!!!, they always promise before voting but don't deliver after!!

can we learn from this little mistake in coming voting????????????????????????????????????????????

So I have decided to put my 2c worth & for a change stop complaining about the obvious & start LIVING WITH the facts until it's change---IF EVER!!

there's another voting coming & AGAIN WE ALL WILL HAVE A SAY AGAIN!!

Had all those feeling the pain INCLUDING MYSELF not gathered TOGHETHER in a shape or form & said NO then obviously we're just a bunch of children who like to sook while we just like to blame the management for the company failure while in actual fact IT IS PARTLY OUR FAULT for beleiving them at the first place.

Secondly:

- the info in my post ARE ALL IN DIFFERENT QUARTERLIES & other announcements & they are NOT NEWS!! therefore, you have the info in there if you want to read it or read my summary if you find it hard.

- the only info that DO NOT exist in the company quarterlies &/or announcements are those that I have highlighted as being my own personal opinion!!

- I don't do PR work for anyone, this is my company, my money is involved & I don't care what you think of me or how bad the management is, I'll still do whatever I can to promote the good side of my businesses!

HangSeng,

if you're referring to the PR work for the company as the missing point then pls read my opinion above.

there's nothing that we can do at this stage to change that fact (as shareholders).

if you're referring to any technical or project related steps that needed to be taken then pls let us know what's missing.

RM,

Amazing post RM & I hope many read it. I think you said every word I wish to say!

cheers everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.