AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

facts about aar , page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(the change opportunity has just passed in the voting & I believe none of us (myself included) had said NO for current mangement to continue being the management & we WITH OUR SILENCE & EVEN AGREEMENT ----> we've given them a pay rise!!!)"

Wrong IGO4IT. Totally wrong.

You can speak for others, but don't speak for me.

Because, I have voted NO for everything, let alone for reelection of the hopeless and egotistic Management we have. Unfortunately there is too much apathy out there, and Managements of all Companies, not just AAR, knows that and take fully advantage of the situation.

They even blatantly make promises that they will implement changes and been more open about things, knowing full well that they are telling us porkies, and that they have never any intentions of doing it.

Apathy has to be set aside, and shareholders in general has to start making Management accountable. If that was the case, do you think that these people would be still on the Board after dishing out to us all this crapola for twenty or more years..?? NO MATE, THEY WOULDN'T BE THERE any longer.

They would be trying to push their barrow elsewhere.

Think about it mate. Take a real good look at it. Because while we are here agonizing, they don't give a rat's about us, and continue to get exorbitant fees, whether we like it or not.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.