MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

facts about mhl

1. 643 Posts.
    I am following mhl for about 3 years and here is a few points:

1- Most of shareholders lost above 90% of thier money.
    2- Too many spp-s and two many options.
    3-Insititutions do invest in mhl...however, they sell thier share/options to the tiny people (like u and me) with a huge profit...
    4-The directors are millionars from the salaries and wages they have... and possibly from inside trading.
    5-The directors took too many projects...no problem, you are paying for it + you are paying for all the cost associuated with it including airline tickets, fancy hotels and possibly "illegal entertainment"
    6-Spencer also took bkp to fill chapter 11 and cost ordinary people a lot of money!

Spec companies in Australia are scam. When I see mhl, I see the money goes from your pocket to the pocket of rich people and you end up with millions of shares that practically worth nothing!

Keep dreaming and wait for a miracle...nothing is wrong with that except the fact that you are paying for this dearly from your hard working money...

How many people here have the courage to admit that they bought into this company when they were 5 cents? obviously they lost 95% of thier money..

No end to this scam!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.