POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Facts and Clarity

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    There are many things said which appear to be based on rumour, innuendo and pure guess work. Some good posters contributing as they are professionals in the mining industry and others like old Unc's, Senator, Troyus and Davybabyk, Fredy, Tomboy and Redbackrules come in with some gems every now and then.........but, when I have doubts I do my own research and call the company if I am not sure or certain.

So I asked some questions Re : BS/SS state of play and below are the FACTS I got from the company :

Preliminary work that was completed on the Silver Swan mine by an independent engineer showed no risk from the contained water in the Black Swan open pit then circa less than 30 metres. There are no interconnections between the Black Swan open pit and the underground mine at Silver Swan and there is a minimum of a 100 metre off-set from the Black Swan open pit to the underground operations at Silver Swan. The present geotech work being completed will consider all ground control management plans required to safely start the underground operations.

Water will be recovered from the pit to supply the initial water required to restart underground mining at Silver Swan that was also included in the original preliminary engineering completed in 2014.

The mine has all of the necessary approvals in place to restart the operation it only requires the approval of a project management plan (PMP) to define the underground operation activities during the life of mine operations. This includes a safety management system and environmental management system, refurbing the existing dewatering (held in good standing), ventilation, mining method, mining equipment, mining schedule, staff and contractors, rosters, explosives management plan, dangerous goods storage management plan and operating procedures.

The Black Swan and Silver Swan tenements, mines have been maintained in good standing. Silver Swan can be restarted within 6 to 9 months of board approval.

So boys and girls, let's all play nice and keep saying our prayers on this Nickel Price continuing to rise and hopefully making all have stock in this great company.......some very significant profits. Even Mr Ong still believes POS will have it's day in the sun as he understands the Nickel market as he is also a metals trader beside being a property mogul through his family parent company.

Stay long, stay strong and maintain the stainless steel balls stance when grooming oneself in the mirror.....dear POSitive people!!

Please DYOR

Ant back from a sabbatical from the new Wild West of resources......Iran

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $104 20.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 63112471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14793658 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.