POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Facts and Clarity, page-7

1. 8,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    Agree J a H ...

Ant's info appears the real McCoy ... Anyone who thinks a mine just starts on Monday because on Saturday you decide to start it doesn't have much imagination. I'm not a miner but as the saying goes, "Jack the blind miner could see that!" : )

If it's 6 months plus to start "digging" that's fine... The approval process seems not too onerous - it's a question of the company providing guidance and other information to relevant authorities on different matters and getting themselves organized. Main thing from my (and other shareholders viewpoint I expect) is there appears not too many impediments to beginning the process once the nickel price gets moving satisfactorily. Ant didn't refer to funding - wasn't part of the question, but my understanding there is funding is "taken care of" when things get going... so not an obstacle there either.

I'm glad you appeared more appeased re SS by Ant's info ... that's a little more reassuring to some of us "novices" : ) Facts and good info beat speculation any day!!

Cheers,

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.