POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Facts and Clarity, page-8

1. 2,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Kip,

My thoughts haven't changed after reading Ant's post. Probably more of a confirmation, more than anything else, particularly in timing terms.

There is still a long road to travel before you'll see any income from SS.......and a lot of costs before the first tonne of ore is taken out.

It's not an easy position for the Board to make a decision on start up either. Put yourself in their position for a moment.

They have mentioned that Ni at $5/lb is "profitable", that's a bit ambiguous but another matter that we'll leave for now. So, let's play hypotheticals here and say Ni hits $5 next month. Do POS ratify the decision to start SS and get the ball seriously rolling with all that is required to start digging in 6 to 12 months time? I'm sure they, along with other nickel companies in C&M, will be wondering what the Ni price will be in 6 and 12 months time. It's not an easy decision.

It could actually be a decision that means success, or dismal failure with some unfortunate consequences. A company with solid cash reserves may be willing to take that risk but is POS in that fortunate position?

It could be a defining moment in the company's future, either make or break.

I don't envy them being in their position and I genuinely wish them well.

I am an investor, not a pip trader, and if I see a genuine opportunity that POS can turn the corner then I might buy. That time has still not arrived.

Having posters stating that it will be $1 "very soon", that is saying it will be almost a $1 Billion market cap company, in its current state is fanciful, at best. I guess it's comments like that which grind my gonads and compel me to respond, making me appear as a "downramper" to long term holders.

That is not my intention or reason for posting.

Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.