BZI 0.00% 16.5¢ brainz instruments limited

What a day. As soon as the options entitlement was announced...

1. 125 Posts.
    What a day. As soon as the options entitlement was announced buyers flooded into the stock.

These 0.005 options can be viewed upon as a major bonus to all existing shareholders.With a purchase price of half a cent, a SP of $0.30 would have the options trading at a minimum around $0.10, this is a 20 bagger in itself!

I will be looking to accumulate asmany shares as possible until April 12th. I can't see how you can have too many of these babies!

Lets now have a look at the current MC and where this has the potential to go.....

Remembering this is a very tightly held registry (almost 25% held by toptwo holders!!)with only 75 million shares, quick and substantial increases could be a regular happening especially on the back of positive news and also leading up to the entitlement date. I believe selling before spud could be a mistake, but selling before the ex date could be a massive mistake!

Current MC after todays trading at $0.22c is $16.5M (currently fully diluted).
    Lets now throw some 'what if's' up there:

SP at $0.30c MC still only $22.5M

SP at $0.40c MC still only $30M

SP at $0.50c MC still only $37.5M

SP at $1.00c MC still only $75M

Now add onto this the added bonus of the 1 for 2 upcoming option issue and our current SP of $0.22 and MC of $16.5M seems almost laughable.

We have to remember the last announcement.....

BZI "has agreed to participate in one high impact gas exploration prospect and secured the option to participate in a second follow on exploration opportunity. The combined potential of these projects are between 450-650 bcf of gas and 45-65 million barrels of oil."

Now as BZI have the right to earn up to 30% of this project, have a think about what the project could be worth.

If successful, I can onlyimagine a fully diluted MC in the hundreds of millions of dollars would be in order, or in SP terms, well and truly into the dollars.

T-JAM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.