LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

G'day pos1963. You've probably gathered that I enjoy "talking",...

1. 21,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    G'day pos1963. You've probably gathered that I enjoy "talking", I've got lots of time, and my greatest disappointment is when I open up to see what others are saying and still find my name as the last contributor.
    But, I agree, I do get a bit persistent when I read stuff that is clearly wrong or unsubstantiated and I'll always call that out.
    Yes, I love facts and there are SO many great facts "on track" with LKE that it's such a shame that the lack of communication has created the obvious reaction, frustration and negativity where conspiracy theories thrive.
    The "facts" are still there and "on track" and if we can believe what both LKE management and Lilac have on record, we should be seeing those "facts" become reality and also "on record".
    IMO, the SP does not in any way represent the true value of LKE, but, when comparing Top 20s from last year's AR to those we have seen subsequently, it is also very obvious that many people have become either disappointed, or, simply impatient and have voted with their feet, albeit in the last lot, those sellers have been replaced by new ones, with an actual increase in holdings by the Top 20 in those last few months, when all of the conspiracy theories arose.
    There has also been an increase of over 200 million shares issued since last year's AR and that, clearly, has created volatility and change too.
    I'm, personally, jumping on to my belief that Steve will do something about the AMVEST client and at least remove what, in fact, might just be a perception (the conspiracy theory).
    The fundamental damage being done to the SP is the total absence of consistent and confident buyers, with very few buyers buying up to the seller, over 90% have been in the opposite direction and the SP can only go one way in those circumstances.
    Only Steve can turn that around by coming out with news of positive progress and restore that lost confidence, and I'm very confident that he will on several fronts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.