CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

facts are facts

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    Hi,

The detractors say

- the jorc is the only truth
    - the company has been concentrating in digging up small area. Ie jewel box
    - there is no high grade eg 3 to 4% copper areas and even if these are there it is totally immaterial.

let me say that I accept all your assertions.

but then please explain the following to me

The only category I pay most attention to is the measured category as this is the most reliable. Comparing the two

2010: 20M 0.88% Cu 0.14 G/t Au 415 PPM CO
    Vs

2013 19M 1.23% Cu 0.22 g/t AU 504 PPM CO

So in first 6 years of mining at 3M per year , we will be extracting approx 50K more copper and 50K more gold - these two alone add almost 500 million of extra revenue (forgetting Co altogether)

I say that is pretty impressive in any language

The measured resource is approx 19 million at 0.8 cutoff. As zz and others have pointed out that cdu has been doing cheese like drilling in thr trophy area only - if I take this observation as true and say most of extra drilling is for area containing only 4 to 6 million tonne resource - then for overall resource to increase by 40% implies that those 4 to 6 million must contain between 4 to 3% copper at least.

Eg. 19 x .4 = 7.6 overall. And if is covered by

4 x 1.9 = 7.6 meaning those 4 million will have copper percentage of 1.23(for overall resource) + 1.9. = 3.12% of copper plus gold and cobalt.

And so on for 6 mt extra.

So even if we take detractors assertions at face value and apply logic, all of us come to the same conclusion ie.

The more the company digs , the more copper it is finding
    There is a high grade resource for at least the first two years if not more.

I am open to challenge - but based on published facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.