BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Facts are facts, page-31

1. buc
    8,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    WUC is a gem,with a reputable and experienced management team, slick239...

- The company expects operations at the Sunday Mine Complex to require at least three AMT units to meet the targeted output of 1 million pounds of uranium and 5 million pounds of vanadium per annum.

- The mill is being funded mostly through debt financing outside of Western Uranium. The idea is to ensure the mill can withstand the debt load before it is integrated into the Western Uranium asset portfolio. We expect the Piñon Ridge high-efficiency design will not only be capable of handling Western Uranium ore but also ore from other projects in the four corners region.”

- “Ablation technology offers Western Uranium a huge cost advantage,” explains George Glasier, President and CEO of Western Uranium. “It can be used underground to remove 90 percent of the waste rock at the mine site, cutting transportation and milling costs. Milling costs are directly related to the tonnes you put in the mill. If you can cut the tonnage down and not cut the mineral content down, you can cut the cost of milling per pound of uranium drastically.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.