PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

facts are facts..., page-70

1. 8,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8149
    Bilsto, LOL. How come you didn't mention the time last year when the price was in the high 30's that I stated it was overpriced and had run out of buyers, therefore a short term sell, even though I was long term bullish.
    Basically I was saying to the large holders to hang onto their hats!!

Then after a cap raise at 23c IIRC and $12m in the bank, I changed to bullish, in the mid 20's. Why didn't you mention that if you want to go back through my history??

Yes I've been bullish ever since the mid 20's as the long term fundamental outlook should take our price way past a couple of dollars IMO.

If any of us were correct 100% of the time we would be multi-billionaires, but we are not so yes we all make mistakes, or what might appear in the short term to be mistakes, but I'm talking longer term now, where the demand for QUALITY spodumene will remain high for the next 10-20 years at least. But again as we can't KNOW the future, but we all have to make our best guess.

Jonkster, the question about agendas is really interesting, as I recently bought and sold BGS shares for a profit. When I bought no one mentioned anything about agendas, but when I sold and stated why, everyone on that forum (BGS) was asking what my agenda was in downramping the stock. Then when I had a guess based on a bit of maths that their JORC would be about 12-15Mt, all those with higher guesses were telling everyone to forget my guess as I had an "agenda". I actually asked what my agenda was as I couldn't work it out!! Maybe I just wanted people to know what the JORK size might actually come out to using a bit of maths instead of WAGs!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.