EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Facts at Hand

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    Naturally a lot of guys seem to jump from one graphite stock to another
    Depending from where the wind blows that day and seem to try to promote
    Their interest, which is fine and makes for some interesting reading through
    the day.
    Even though is's been mentioned & discussed numerous times I’m still not sure if the market
    is realizing the importance of a) Flake Size and b) signed off-take agreements?

As per Stormcrow Capital Ltd. Price forecast modeling for 2020 indicates that only
    Jumbo flake >300microns will increase from $500 to a massive $1350 all other flake sizes are actually predicted to fall considerably, This graphite price forecast modelling is also consistent with reports published in Industrial Minerals.
    One would think that forecast modeling is taking into account the large number of companies aiming to come on the market in the next few years but nearly all of them will have flake sizes <300 microns!!! And that’s not
    Down ramping but sticking to information available to everyone at this point. If you are a day trader then there seems to be a lot of money to be made jumping from one co to the other and well done to the once that do it well, but everyone else that can’t be at the computer all day do watch the movements you really have to start thinking hard and long
    Where to lock in your funds as I seriously can’t see more than one of the Juniors with a current SP of under $1 succeeding.

And as KNL management has now informed the market numerous times;

“discussions are underway with a major industrial
    group in for a second off-take agreement for Epanko graphite”.

IMO we are getting very close to a major turning point in this sector.
    Furniture your $1.25 sell order might be filled sooner rather than later…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $50.44K 469.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 126944 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 92446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.