facts destroy the coalition's fear campaign-1 , page-29

1. 8,527 Posts.
    DaveR

If believing all this makes you feel better then that's a good thing. I'd prefer any fellow Aussie to be happy rather than not.

We can, all of us, tell ourselves any scenario is hunky-dory -
    half believing it - or even thoroughly convincing our subconscious that things are as we wish them to be. Even of they're not. Personally, I find the prospect of being attached by an umbilical to ANY political party, blindly loyal regardless of abominable acts or behaviour, to be a ghastly scenario.

Because, sooner or later, if facts prove downtrack we're utterly deluding ourselves, reality always strikes. And reality can hit us right in the chops when we least expect it.

I tend to draw the line on ill-founded self-deception, though, when I clearly, daily, see lies, plots, schemes, and smoke and mirrors hatreds and arrogant ego-driven power plays constantly being dished up to the public as "policy."
    I contend it's happening constantly under Labor at present, under the guise of "you shut up because we know best" patronising condescension from this current tribe of "ruling" venom-spitters.

It's an ugly race for retention of Power at all and any cost DaveR, which we're all currently suffering under - Australia's suffering under - simple as that. Maybe one day you'll twig.

If you buy a rotten apple at the fruit shop - do you eat it and say nothing - or go back and exchange it for a new one. I tend to do the latter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.