Facts Don't Lie:, page-187

1. 23,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Wow ,
    Who would have believed that The Numbers of sun spot things occurring on the Sun would have an effect on surface Temperature on Earth ?
    I am gob smacked ! I am still trying to get my head around my new teams thinking but I just am not sure if I have got my thinking gear aligned to my new teams way of thinking .

So if we have a low in sunspot things causing Ice ages , and Dalton's Minimal Thames Freezing , then equally , if we have a number greater than the average we must have a Dalton Maximum with the Thames Boiling !!

As I cast my eyeballs along the top of the Charts ( Not the JJJ top 100 ) I see a Max SSN at about 250 in the 1950's . Man, that is 5 times hotter than the Dalton Minimum of 50 in the 1800's. So the Thames must have been boiling in the 1950's

So how hot ?

5 times hotter than Water Freezing temperature will give us 5 * 0 Deg C which still equals zero , mmm well that didnt work .
    5 times hotter than Water Freezing temperature will give us 5 * 32 Deg f which equals 160F , which is 71 C , not boiling but certainly hot . It would have been like a big slow cooker for all the fish in the river !

I hope I am not over thinking the science behind my new teams approach .
    Maybe I have to think less and accept more .

Is their any easy guide to the science behind what my Team thinks and agrees on .?

Cause at this time I cant find any agreement in my new team , whereas my old team used to have a fairly common understanding of the major reasons and was waiting on further science to fill in the gaps .

Maybe if I follow the other magical numbers I saw here last week , maybe they will help .

BTW Jupiter goes around the Sun every 11 years , which is about the frequency between Sun Spot cycles , so they must be related .
    And Saturn goes around ever 30 years , which is about every 3 cycles , which surely correlates with something.

And as for Uranus , well ....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.