When it comes to looking to as much data as possible mate and as...

1. 15,338 Posts.
    When it comes to looking to as much data as possible mate and as many papers with different positions on supposed settled science I can assure i have shown I am 100 fold over you on trying to be abreast of the latest!

Unlike others here!  Take note of the pic champ.
    OTP's

You have no idea on what stuff that NASA endorses and are now actively engaging in with new foray into new alternative ideologies.
    NASA now endorse the Electric world and the resultant Lithosphere and OLR anomalies associated with that!  

I am going to mention the words Solar, Ionosphere, stratosphere, troposphere and lithosphere.  I know it wont mean anything to you.  But at least try and make an effort before responding!

It is there in BLACK and WHITE.  I have posted it many, many and many more times.  Not to mention the accompany papers that support the solar /electric anomalies to our own planet INCLUDING the lithosphere.  Then and only then after you research that will grasp it.  I have already commented previously as to "why" is NASA now following the cutting edge in endorsing the Lithosphere / OLR correlation.

Come back in a few weeks after you have worked out that NASA are embarking on new avenues in science!  then we will discuss the other multitudes of papers I have posted that correlate geo thermal,  geo magnetic, temperature and CO2.  Then you have to understand the difference between leading and lagging indicators.  Another major migraine attack for you I am sure.  LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.