Yep, facts don't lie. Some cold days and some warm days. I'm...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yep, facts don't lie. Some cold days and some warm days. I'm trying really hard to find a word to call this. I might use this word called "weather". Yes fact is it is just weather. Did you see this below bellcurve, nothing exciting really. So not climate change, but just climate changing. And that would be the climate changing all of the time.

Brisbane hits coldest temperature in 103 years
    Chris McMahon, Sharnee Rawson, The Courier-Mail
    July 12, 2014 10:03am

If you are lucky enough to be reading this from the comfort of your blankets, it might be best to stay there, as Brisbane has hit its coldest temperatures in 103 years.
    Not since July 28 1911 has Brisbane felt this cold, getting down to a brisk 2.6C at 6.41am.
    At 7am, it inched up to 3.3C.
    Matt Bass, meteorologist from BOM, said the region was well below our average temperatures.
    “If it felt cold, that’s because it was, breaking that record is pretty phenomenal for Brisbane,” Bass said.
    “The average for this time of year is 12C, so Brisbane was about 9C below average, it is pretty impressive really, to have the coldest morning in 103 years is a big record.”
    The coldest place across the state was Oakey which got down to -6.1C, which was the coldest temperature for the town since 2011.
    FREEZING: Records tumble with the temperature

Brisbane wasn’t the only town hitting landmark temperatures with Clermont breaking its coldest record two days in a row.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.