SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

facts figures not just opinions , page-24

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Bendigo

I appreciate your well informed commentry and that of others in this thread also.

From a market perspective, I consider the SIP SP to be a classic case of being oversold for a number of reasons:

-The percentage goodwill writedown or profit reduction does not reflect the SP percentage reduction;
    -Income investors will sell given Divi suspnsion; and
    -Margin loan holders will sell to meet margin calls, or because they too are reliant upon divis to service their loans.

Bad news always causes irrational decisions for some shareholders. My last 2 points above relate back to simple demand/supply ecomomics. Those needing to sell do so keping the price low. This will continue for the coming weeks, but the main action has already occurred.

There seems to be significant support at 45c levels, with current buy/sell spread also looking favourable. Over the past week there has been significant share parcel sell offs, matched by with eager buyers at current levels.

The company remains profitable and can improve on it past mistakes. I have seen more heavily debt laden and less profitable business supported by Banks in recent times, so dont see this as an issue.

IMO there is some 20-25% upside to the current SP over the next 6 months.

Good luck to all ST/LT holders holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.