SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

facts figures not just opinions , page-3

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I would be surprised if the majority of loyal Sigma Pharmacy Owners were not also shareholders of Sigma - so it is in their interest to remain loyal. Pharmacists I have been talking to see this as a great opportunity and are talking about increasing their holdings.

The current environment of high levels of discounting/extended credit at the manufacturing/wholesale/retail level is unsustainable so Sigma just has to hang in there for the next year or so and it will get better. Australian Government needs to do more to support local pharmaceutical manufacturing.

Auditors would have insisted on the "going concern" proviso to cover their butts - no way are the banks not going to support Sigma - particularly if we see some strong Board & management changes/appointments to appease major institutions and customers. The only risk is the loss of some of the Discount Groups who will have their credit terms tightened significantly and who cares about them as they were not contributing to any profitability anyway.

Watch for some of the Discount Chemists folding/selling out over the next year or two.

Great buying opportunity I believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.