TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

facts not fiction

1. 12 Posts.
    CK has known Mr Casey for some time, not AS until very recently. CK had enough respect to seek Mr Casey's advice on a business plan for CK's own private enterprise in New Zealand.
    CK also received leads to Ford and SAAb from Mr Casey which may or may not have been followed up on diligently regarding Intevia.
    I have hoped for change for some time and due diligence checks I agree with.
    CK stood down off the board because he had to, AS came back, since then the burn factor has decreased from 1.5m to .5m per month and falling I suggest without CK's overpaid salary along with AS's package.
    CK misled us Shareholders at the AGM and later the board (as quoted)regarding Aerospace upfront payments, hopefully this will still fall into place.
    The facts regarding Anixter's agreement as I read is we may be close to turning the red page in the near future and become cash flow positive.
    If we have a change of board so be it, but I do know that two of the directors were after thoughts because the first picks were either not informed and not interested and the other already had his go.
    The good thing is people are fighting over control because they want it, which augers well for the future.Shame the share price has halved since KPool first posted for change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.562K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.