Passive, I'm not sure what you mean by:"Unlike a share price set...

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Passive, I'm not sure what you mean by:

"Unlike a share price set by the market opportunities always exist that are assessed on their own merits and I will not wait for an arbitrary graph that can not map individual values , house type, location within suburb etc to make my decision. To state that is what you will do tells me you don't really get it."

The way you make money in the share market IS by finding the opportunity that exists regardless of the share price set by the market. That way you can make huge profits in 10 months, and redeem them immediately.

Nor can I see where I stated that I use "an arbitrary graph that can not map individual values , house type, location within suburb etc". I'm not looking for an IP, by the way, it'll be changing PPR. I've selected the area that we will want to move to, and am monitoring prices on a property by property basis, actually you phrase it well when you say "map individual values , house type, location within suburb etc". To the extent that I can say fairly confidently that I have a much better awareness of the "value" of the properties than the vendors are prepared to admit (aided in their delusions by the RE agents, of course).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.