BMN 1.41% $2.80 bannerman energy ltd

TibbsI assume your vitriol in this thread directed at me...

1. 270 Posts.
    Tibbs
    I assume your vitriol in this thread directed at me pertains to my response to Lord Elpus on the EXT thread, priggish etc.

Well may "most here totally disagree" (with me and my apparent inane persistence about the quarantined 20%) but all are capable of deciding for themselves, as will I about whether BMN is an investment for me. Open forum and all that.
    Blasphemous might be a word you might familiarise yourself with the meaning of for I cannot find how it might properly be applied to any of my postings. Priggish and self serving.... sorry we'll both have to live with that... once I find out exactly how I've achieved such status. Is it the core and non core bit??... I'm all for that strategy.. and I've previously posted so on other BMN or EXT threads.. I just... well I'm going to be inanely persistent in repeating what I had posted over on the BMN v EXT thread on EXT that those that are simply buy and hold types will be the relative losers in the event of dilution which I completeley agree is an undesirable reality.

Now back to the substance of this thread and the 70c that becomes $1.20 to allow for a raising at $1 in order to avoid the RCF second tranche.. If you want to disagree on my analysis/interpretation of your postings on this (or any other thread) then please play the ball and not the man. You've a great many fans, keep them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.