CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

facts on what has actually changed???

1. 1,092 Posts.
    Excuse my ignorance, but am I missing the point somewhere?? What has actually changed since the run up to .92c and back down to where we are? Has any announcements come out that i'm not aware of? There has been a lot of speculation from different posters which mean zilch, facts would be good, but then again the company is obliged to release any worthwhile facts that may affect the price I believe, the bots did their pump and dump, that's normal, and today they've had a field day on the overall markets being in a "panic" mode.

So, if there is something that I am not aware of, please do let me know (facts only), otherwise I would have to assume these bots have done a dam good job in readiness for their next run, whenever that may be. I find it hard to believe that everyone can't praise the company enough when the bots pumped it up, but on the downturn, they couldn't slam it enough! Doesn't make sense. If nothing has changed within the company, well, it would have to be the obvious! I think i'll wait for the "happy" mode to kick back in on the forum when the bots decide to laugh all the way to the bank. Good opportunity to top up I suppose. Don't get me wrong, I don't like seeing the extremes they go to (purely for the reason that I believe if someone needs access to their cash due to an emergency, well it does stuff them up in the short term, but at the same time I need something a bit more than "gossip" to justify selling mine at the moment. Each to their own I suppose. Hate to say it, but I think even Mikayla may be "speechless" at the moment, lol... Seems like predictions on what the bots do next may be worth looking at:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.