THR 7.14% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

Moly please put a sock in it... volume and liquidity the last...

1. 44 Posts.
    Moly please put a sock in it... volume and liquidity the last few months have proven that there is not any shorting happening or we would be at 1c... you're ruining the thread with your constant repetitiveness...

A clear look at the charts and volume for the last few years and corresponding news shows Hunan pulling out, false pump regarding 'too good to be true' grades subsequently proven incorrect, U sector capitulation... insider selling by TNG directors, their reputation, JY's failure to meet deadlines, not to mention the current Bear market are all too blame... not shorting!

I once held 890 000 at an average of just under 20c post float and knew 3 mates that held around the same... we all sold the lot at intervals due to the above reasons all above 30c never to return... I'm now back with 300k at an avg 13c just as a punt on Molyhill... nothing else... no amount of Uranium will save this if the offtake does not come... the last remaining stale bulls (like the desperate Germans still holding) will sell this into the ground if it's scrapped again... hence IMO the chance that JY is stalling stalling stalling...

What's more JY and co have bought a big fat zero of scrip in their own company, they only hold their freebies, whislt they continue to draw substantial salaries... that my friend is the biggest indicator something's a bit smelly... and please don;t patronise us by citing 'insider trading laws' I can show you thousands of examples of directors buying in between announcements over the same period...

Let's create a good thread, not a repetitive thread!

Let's keep this forum fresh... a brief look at you history on here shows hundreds of repetitive posts by you and some others... if there's no new news there is nothing to post... let's keep it that way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.493M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $11.87K 792K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1093742 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.