CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

facts straight pls karll

1. 468 Posts.

Not so Karll,

I have tried to unsubscribe from this nonsensical, failure of a coy.

However as with everything else with this ridiculous farce, the unsubscribe feature of this website is bogus.

Try it for yourself.

Along with all the banal bajillion bbl UGIIOP promises, the insane worthless helium calls, not to mention the JV promises etc.

The embarrassing attempts at conning insto's and SI's with a "OIL FLOW LIKELY" for Capital Raising etc.

The website is as good as the coy. IMO.

Any newbies (yes you), look to management - It's a joke. It looked promising until JH proved his worth many a time over.

As a comparison, look at what John "Blah Blah" Heughes achieved in five years as opposed to Andrew "Twiggy" Forrest in the same period.

Not Much.

To anybody who did not take advantage of this recent selling opportunity, take what is left now.

The leases of these tenaments will expire, If anybody could be bothered with exploring these inconvenient basins they will pick them up for zilch.

One more thing. This awesome management team is not living on rice.

Look at an excellent MGMT team like EXS for example, that is at cash backing, has rallied the share price for investors, real resource. MGMT getting paid in fractions of these overpaid snake oil salesmen.

Get out and stay out. IMO.

P.S. Could somebody please get this incapable coy. to stop filling my inbox with nonsensical rubbish.

Cheers,

M61

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.