ADY 0.00% 0.8¢ admiralty resources nl.

Kacy,You did suggest that readers contact Maria for...

1. 1,362 Posts.
    Kacy,

You did suggest that readers contact Maria for verification.
    I did not indicate in my email to Maria that i was seeking info in order to publish it on HC. It was her suggestion if you read her reply.

There was a BIG difference between what you stated in your Post and what Maria confirmed in writing.

1. Value of November shipments.

You stated US$15-18m . Maria advised US$8.1m Big difference!

2.Number of shipments.

You stated that 2 shipments per month will be resumed from Feb 2009.

Maria states that only one shipment based upon current production rate. Again a big difference!

3. Debt Payments.

You stated that ADY expects to repay by Oct 31st.

Maria states that ADY has not made a statement re full payment at this stage.

Your details re each debt repayment liability/timing etc vary to hers. I will go with hers.

4. Wisco

You missed the important point that the joint venture will only proceed if Vallenar Iron is 100% owned by ADY. I recall that in another post you stated that Wyndham Ex was negotiating to sell their 40% to Wisco. Where did you get that info? It is highly unlikely that Wisco will negotiate with Leonardo seeing that they have indicated support for ADY in its legal disputation.

5. Court Settlements.

You stated that settlements would occur early 2009 if not sooner.

Maria's response was that there was no timetable for resolution as ADY had no control over legal proceedings.

----------------------------------------------
    The point I am attempting to make is that FACTS are very important to many of us. Opinions are acceptable but please qualify your posts with what is a fact versus what is an opinion in order that we can accurately assess the merits of what you are saying.

As far as the Credit Crisis being over... if only.

Phil is still busting his guts to "deliver the goods" in this difficult environment. He has my support. Come Oct 31st we will know about the status of outstanding loans. Come AGM time and we will gain a better understanding re ADY's future prospects both short and long term.

Keep on posting Kacy but check that what you say is accurate.

See you on Nov 25th ( my guess on the AGM date).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1320820 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2539287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.