NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Still believing, no further reasons to convince me otherwise,...

1. 462 Posts.
    Still believing, no further reasons to convince me otherwise, and one or two things pointing in the right direction, or confirming that I am not being let down when it counts.

Not much in the way of facts to add, but slow day at work and the egotist in me likes to read my own posts on the big screen.

Dates stretched out, sure, but that is nothing new.

ralph, Rod, kiwi, lastword, I really like your posts. I disagree with some, that you guys are too negative or that you add nothing.

I welcome believers and atheists alike.
    I think your opinions or assessments, based on past performance, (or lack thereof), missed timelines, poor or incomplete communications and current share price indicators, is fair enough point of view. I think following this stock as closely as you have, constitutes a fair amount of research, and I welcome your input. I have no problems with you shooting down ideas and theories including my own. It also somewhat helps to keep me from buying too much more of this share. (As does my current cash position.)

A recurring question I see is something along the lines of why do you guys bother posting. Even if it is only for comedy relief, then at times it certainly hits the mark, but I find it really helps to balance out some of the threads. So please keep it up.

Note, bagging NKP or disagreeing is not necessarily a personal attack. It sometimes feels that way to me because I am down a lot of money on this stock and quite touchy about it, but mostly it is just a bit of fun and a different opinion, I try not to take it personally. If I was winning on this one that would be easier to do.

Let me state again that I am a long term holder and firm believer. I have recently bought more shares. I had (have?) what I consider to be a shed load of options, and half as many shares as options. I have not had any recent response from management, but have sent an email the other day and only tried in a half hearted manner to follow it up. Will try a bit harder next week, (if it is necessary). I have also heard roughly the same as what has been talked about in last few days. Not sure if it is from a different base source from you guys, or just the same source is very busy spreading the word and I am getting it somewhere further down the track.

There is definitely some wheeling and dealing with shareholdings going on in the background at the moment. It can only be a step forward and closer to a deal.

I go through ups and downs with what I think will happen, sometimes thinking that the longer it goes on, the closer it must be getting, and other times thinking the longer it drags on that all must be lost and others must not be interested. The juggling of shares makes me think that it is getting closer.

I keep going back to the things that comfort me.

Big valuable resource. NKP has enough rights on parts of it not in dispute to develop.
    Big important mining companies have shown big important interest. In fact lots of interests from lots of people (even if not valid) has been a hindrance, but points to value of assets, that everyone seems to want a crack at.

Someone will make lots of money on it in the not too distant future, it could be me.
    There are many people working very hard to progress it.
    There is a deal on the table. It is likely that it will get over the line soon.
    I still believe most of what PL says is an optimistic view of what the situation is at the time. I just choose not to think too hard about time frames given.

Some of what management has done has been very good for me lately (options not worthless). I was content with the outcome of the options, and think that it was the best outcome given that a deal was not done as early as expected. When it came to the crunch (a date related potential monetary disaster for me), and I needed to rely on management, I was not let down, and this has made me a little calmer about other things in play given the alternative.

I also like to speculate on the things I want to be true.
    I believe, based on no new info, that we are very, very close, days or weeks, not months.
    I think I am going to make my money back and then some.
    I thinks 70 cents is a reasonable expectation for a minimum, given the deal that I have heard about.

I really liked that thread that was taken off, was lucky enough to read it all before it was pulled. lots of good info and a probable theory.

Thanks to all on the positive side also, but you guys already get enough pats on the back already, so don�t need me to tell you how valuable you are.

RogoRogers

This is only a side point, and not overly relevant. In regards to new options eligibility.
    Interesting (to me at least) to note the wording of the options announcement 25/08/11.
    For old option holders eligibility dates are straight forward and make sense. But wording of record date 24 Aug 2011 seems to deliberately exclude the shareholders.

Quote "It is the company's intention to offer both shareholders and existing NKPO holders (with ex-date 24 Aug 2011 for NKPO holders) a right to participate in an offer for 100m options"

This means that someone picking up shares now, or up to a date yet to be announced would get the added extra kick eg 1 for 6 options. So with all the stuff potentially happening, this would add a little extra to a share price in theory.

Eg hypothetically if share price was 70 cents, due to a deal. (70-35-3)/6= ~5cents
    I am glad that people are under the impression of 1 for 1 option holders and 1 for 6 shares. Good for me, hopefully others also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.