NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

facts, page-54

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi ,Nathan, can you tell me where this $200m comment came from .I havent heard it before .

I think that any deal will be along the lines of the previous Xstrata deal,with possibly a few changes .I cant see them giving away 50% of the project as well as having to stump up half the costs .

Averagejoe ,be careful what you read in the media about so called links.

If there was any wrong doing with the management of this company ,they would have been charged with some offence .THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ,and I dare any one to come up with any allegation instead of innuendo and cheap shots by a journalist with an agenda with NO PROOF OF ANY WRONGDOING .

Trust me, plenty of downrampers and HC bush lawyers have tried in the past ,simply based on half baked innuendo from the media.

It is all innuendo ,and people need the intelligence to see through the fluff ,and look at the facts .

Understand there has been a massive smear campaign from certain people in the media with an agenda ,and tracing that back to its source is an interesting story in itself .

If people continue to push this barrow ,they could find themselves in hot water .

All of that aside ,it is thae value of the project that matters here ,irrespective of what you think of PL or anyone else .We are here to make money ,and for me the fog is clearly lifting on NKP .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.