ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Facts

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Atrum shareholders
    All we are hearing at present is speculation about this stock. Firstly i am a shareholder who is underwater with his initial buy price just like many others

Firstly why is existing management to blame? Now share price aside (which is beyond there control), what have management done wrong in running the company? .......To me, the share price slide is a simple case of someone or some people that need to sell very badly............ Who knows, maybe they have a loan attached to their shares?.....Remember the warrant fiasco? What happened there? A large shareholder had to sell at any price. Was the company to blame? No. They didn't issue them. Now let's deal with the facts.....

Was there anything of concern in the Quarterly?...... No. It reads extremely well. Does ATU have a quality board?....Very much so. Read their CV's if you don't believe me. Is the bulk permit still on track?...as previously announced, the company has stated that it should be approved in 2H. Have we heard any different from the company?....No. Until then everything is speculation.

Does ATU still hold a World class asset?...Yes....... Four MOU's with major Japanese/Korean steel mills can account for that.
    Are First Nations onside?.......Atrum have stated thay have a good relationship with First Nations. I'm sure we would have heard if there wasn't and in fact i don't think we would be this far down the permitting stage if there was issues.
    Has a private investor just spent 70mill of his own money expanding the closest port to Groundhog?......Yes
    Is ATU in discussions with potential funding (sell-down) partners...Yes

Doesn't seem too bad to me. Go to the Atrum website and reread all the brokers reports which have target prices anywhere from $2.20 to $3.80 and tell me what has changed with the company (ex-directors loans aside) to create such panic in a tightly held, thinly traded stock. This is still the same company pre -suspension.

In case anyone is wanting to sell tomorrow I’ll be buying
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.