KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Facts

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Greetings Everyone,

I will leave it to you to decide. I wrote my previous post "Friend or Foe" due to the following postings I read late last night 08/09/16, which surprised me:

On the KBL thread of "In Conclusion" at around 23.50 on 08/09/16:

Stevienix said: "I am in the Bahamas enjoying a cocktail"

It was quickly followed up with the following:

Stevienix said: "For the sake of clarity, I have been in a plane for the past 15hrs and have just learned about the administrator. And actually I am headed for the Bahamas but obviously nothing to do with KBL

GLATH"

Both posts were removed at the request of the account holder.

They also don't show on Stevienix1's posting list. Additionally, there are also 2 posts shown as moderated at the time demonstrated above, at the request of the account holder on the main KBL site.

I also found that the response of both posters seemed a tad odd as well, and up to a few minutes ago, were still there for everyone to see, on the "In Conclusion" thread. I do have screen shots of what was posted, but can't seem to get it to post here, so have typed the words instead:

Specgoldbug at 23.53 08/09/16 said, referring to Stevienix1's second quote above: "perhaps the caymans wowee any thoughts on my posts from other threads on kbl you guys need some satisfactions in some way....shape...or form

Breezyfree at 1.07 on 09/09/16 said, also referring to Stevienix1's second quote above: "Keep an eye out for Greg and the "Strategic investors"

However, given the circumstances, it could all seem in very poor taste if intended as just joking, or was there more to it? Sloppy work if it was.

At the time of reading, it didn't come across that way, as totally out of the blue, and if everything was above board, it is a mystery to me why remove the posts? Potential credibility issues? Some questions that maybe should be answered?

I got hammered this morning, which killed off any discussion. Naturally, I look an idiot with the posts above removed, and so just making things up, so well done. It appears no one saw, or very few, what I did see, and given the circumstances and comments made in those posts, I felt questions should be asked, so hence, why I posted a comment so others should question.

It was an amazing and fairly savage riposte, so touche! A lot of effort went into that, and I am an idiot? How curious.

Up to everyone else to decide. I don't post just for the hell of it with weird claims. But it seems I can be extremely made an example of, about 6 hours later, of how much I don't know, curious how much detailed writing to try and discredit me. I even read it and thought, wow, what an idiot, and it was written about me. Therefore, conclusion for everyone, including me, is that, I have no idea, and so anything I say should immediately be dismissed. No doubt an excellent result.

I personally think the response was a tad overdone, but well done in any case.

My original post was to ask questions that got over shadowed extremely well. The above details are why I wrote in the first place. Wouldn't any sensible person question the comments I witnessed, given the current circumstances??

I didn't realise the posts I viewed could get removed. However, I guess, how idiotic of me to believe they would remain, and everyone does things honestly, so at the time of my other post "Friend or Foe", I believed there would be no removal of the posts, so my post would make some sense and raise some questions.

If all is to be believed Stevienix1 is a pillar of exceptional intellect and understanding, so who should question anything? One should probably also ask potentially, who is he/she?

If such a pillar of knowledge and righteousness, then why remove anything said? If you make it public, then you should stick buy it, and not change it after the fact.

I will let you all decide what questions need answering. Apparently, I am a real idiot and have no idea.

I expect another hammering tomorrow, and eventually someone will actually look at the facts, and note that it is possible that "the stevienix1 doth protest too much, methinks". Apologies to Shakespeare for pinching the line, but it seemed appropriate.

cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.