KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Hello Maree, The time for being helpful to anyone in KBL has...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hello Maree,

The time for being helpful to anyone in KBL has passed as the company is in administration. Matters will now unfold in accordance with a due process and there is nothing I can add that will change that.

But regarding your post FACTS? Really? I doth protest too much? I mean the post is a little light on facts that actually matter. Seeing as we are on Shakespeare, I would say that your post is more "Much Ado About Nothing" than Hamlet.

I actually don't know why this discussion is happening but I am going to blame it on the jet lag. Its 10.30am in the States and yes, I was on an aeroplane for 15 hours or so yesterday. If you count travel to and from the airport plus the connecting flight then the travel time was about 20+ hours. In case anyone other than maree is interested, I am here for about 7-10 days of work then at the end I am thinking about heading to an island in the Caribbean for a few days to defrag.

maree refers to my tongue in cheek response to gcdany’s comment which stated something like “those who know the truth are in the Bahamas” and I responded by saying that “I was in the Bahamas” intimating that I knew the truth all along and was posting accordingly however given the overall mood of the KBL stakeholders I thought it would be in bad taste to keep that post up so I asked HC to remove the post…it’s pretty simple stuff really, nothing sinister…

Now as for posting in an effort to alert others of the facts that I had uncovered and my willingness to do so selflessly, maree has attempted to paint me as some kind of manipulator that stood to gain from others demise and maree is very wrong about that. I am actually bewildered that maree has taken this position given his posts on other forums but maybe maree thinks that only he/she is capable of being selfless. As an example on the KNL forum on 12/4/16 maree included in his post the following:

12/4/16
    KNL
    “Hi,

I am sort of around to intercept miss information.
    All information around KNL is relevant, for all shareholders, no matter how hard you try to keep the blinkers on, it gets out eventually.

I have now have no holdings, as sold due to lack of information, but I also don't like people being led down a path that hasn't been explained clearly. I was nearly one of them, and resent the lack of information coming through for anyone else.

No doubt hammered again, as ignorant and idiot, but some might see what I am saying. I have never seen a shareholding so manipulated, but I guess they got the right people to follow blindly. I guess there is always a percentage that will believe blindly, and some left that will give it some thought, well I hope so.

Best of luck, I tried. I can't see the point it saying anything further.”

Not a shareholder and yet willing to post and inform others, can’t see why you would not understand that maree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.