KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Nope, I didn’t have a pre-prepared response, I think you are...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Nope, I didn’t have a pre-prepared response, I think you are taking yourself too seriously. I was able to respond quite quickly and with minimal effort because you didn’t raise any substantial issue that needed a great deal of brain power to respond with.

Now, how do you conclude that I am worried? Do I sound worried? I don’t see how you could come to ask that question.

Maree, maybe you missed the part where I was a holder of KBL for a while but sold out when I did thorough research. As a general rule, I take a small position in a stock that has piqued my interest just in case it goes for a run while I am still doing my research. If I conclude the stock is a dog, I sell at a small gain or loss but If I uncover a gem, I take a long term hold and go for the ride. Generally speaking, I don’t like to make bets across a heap of stocks and hope that one comes off. That’s just my style and it works for me. So back to KBL, I took a small position and guess what I uncovered so guess what I did?

I really didn’t think you would respond with yet another post that basically seeks to character assassinate me. I thought I had asked you to put up else....you know, and I am still bewildered by your posts…like I said…much ado about nothing

As for the whole idiot references, If I recall correctly, you used the word idiot in your post long before me, I think you may have even called my analyses as idiotic. As an aside, you seem to use that word idiot quite a bit in your posts, you use it in a kind of passive aggressive way in an effort to solicit sympathy/camaraderie as most of the time you describe yourself as an idiot in a self-deprecating way that only those who are quite self- assured can do.

There was no side-tracking going on in my response and I fail to see how you could view a direct response to your conspiratorially charged post as anything other than facing you head-on and again, I still don’t understand why you have chosen to take such a myopic and unsubstantiated view of my postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.