KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

First and foremost, I don't deny the posts nor the content. What...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    First and foremost, I don't deny the posts nor the content. What is objectionable is your refusal to accept my reason for having them removed and the ongoing baseless insinuations of skulduggery.

However, for the benefit of your well being I will again state my reasons for removing the posts and will elaborate so that by the time you finish reading you will have formed the opinion that maybe you are carrying on about nothing at all.

If you look back over some posts last weekend, Hardrock made a post and it came across (to me) as humorous. I responded innocently stating that i thought his post was hilarious. Turns out my response was insensitive and I can see why it could be considered that way. See the response from MATTDAMON as evidence and as I said, I can understand why people would be upset.

So, let's get back to the deleted posts, I was getting off a flight, I saw an opportunity to have a play on my actual live event (i.e travel plans) and the post made regarding the Bahamas. I fired off the first post...I thought it was funny...I then saw how you twisted what was intended to be humour into something sinister and thought I better clarify it...then I thought I better have it removed because other people may not see the humour in it and consider it insensitive. That's it buddy...pure and simple...no more to be said.

Now how you have taken my actions and posts and twisted them to suit your version of what happened is amazing and could almost feature as a short discovery channel doco into the power of paranoia when one feels powerless to explain stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.