GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Why would anybody want to buy more GMC? There are hundreds of...

1. 12,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1759
    Why would anybody want to buy more GMC? There are hundreds of better stocks on the ASX without the billions of shares that GMC has, and many more billions to come.
    When I said that GMC would need another $15 million minimum to complete the project I was abused and ridiculed, so I put it on record that I was correct. I also questioned at the time how many more billions of shares would be need to fund the project.
    Will I also be correct when I say that GMC power costs will make it noncompetitive, you might think I'm wrong, but I know I'm correct in saying this. Unless power costs are at or under US$0.06c/KWh then you have absolutely no way of being competitive unless you get the Mn ore for free. Power quantities used to produce ferro alloys is significant and a main cost,why do you think companies from Japan are setting up in Sarawak Malaysia. One reason CHEAP POWER.
    Maybe some GMC investors should start to investigate properly as to the costs involved in producing ferro alloys and see in which countries ferro alloys are produced. Up until now, nobody has been foolish enough to build a ferroalloy plant in Indonesia.
    WHY????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.