RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Facts:fms has 8 metres of unknown, grade or type of ore. The ore...

1. 2,131 Posts.
    Facts:

fms has 8 metres of unknown, grade or type of ore. The ore would be uneconomical to mine as it is down 50 metres. 8 metres of unknown ore is, well nothing really. The announcement made the punters excited.

They have some rock chip samples.

fms has some neighbours that have some ore, some of it thanks to fms. To say that the ore definatley extends into the fms tenements means that you do not understand geology

fms has 1.5 billion shares already, this amount should be on issue just before production, not drilling.

The reason that companies get so bloated with shares is that they go for years not finding anything, they issue more shares to raise money, to do more drilling to find nothing.

fms has risen from 1cent to 16ish on the back of the above, ask yourself, is it sustainable?

fms will not make you rich, if you believe it will you are wrong, the market cap is way too high now for the position that they are in.

Ask yourself this, if the first ore hole contained water, what are the chances of mining under the water table?

The share price has a lot of hope, wind and irrational exuberance built into it.

I will be back in a few weeks to read your replies.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.